Safety Rod Lifter
The rod handling lifter tools boast a simple yet effective mechanism that replaces the general thumb-hand grip. While muscles and bones are both subjected to crush point and thus failing the grasp, a mechanical replacement is a more reliable alternative in manual pipe lifter tasks; in addition, offering hands free safety to the first-line tubing and rod lifter workers. Here are some industries that can benefit from handheld pipe lifter;
- Chemical Industries
- Automotive Industries
- Offshore and onshore drilling platforms and pumping units
- Land Mining and Drilling Rig
- Process Mills such as Paper Mills
Designed as an unheavy yet resistant material, the lightweight pipe lifter offers an easy handle with an efficient grasp of contact rods. They are particularly essential on slippery and troublesome surfaces such as thin metal and round veneers. With a quick clutch mechanism, the rod lifter creates not only a buffer zone between hands and pipes, drill pipe lifter also furnishes a more dynamic solution for loading and unloading rods or pipes that are afflicted with extreme temperatures, chemical compounds or the general heavyweight- prone to pipe lifting injury and rod safety hazards.
Here are some situations that a rod lifter helps avoiding;
- Failure of lifting and hand grip
- Falling rods and pipe while maneuvering manually
- Prevents thread damage
- Prevents pipe slippage through the use of a specially designed carbide grip
- Knees, hands and feet getting crushed while lifting pipes and rods
Simple, effective and durable are the words associated with pipe lifting tool. While exhibiting an extremely simple mechanism, the tool’s convenience and functionality are what make its design exceedingly popular and 100% manufactured in Australia.
- Durable and resistant to heavy weights, extreme temperature.
- Easy application and handling
- Reliable and cost effective
- Easy and effective grip mechanism