Lowara® ecocirc BASIC N Circulator in Stainless Steel
Affordable efficiency for domestic hot water circulation
High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor. Lowara® pump housing is made of stainless steel (AISI 304) to make the pump compliant for use in domestic hot water systems.
The impressively simple shaftless spherical motor design has only one single self-aligning bearing and no shaft, which significantly reduces the number of costly and complicated parts. And of course ecocirc BASIC N delivers high efficiency, the EEI value exceed the ErP 2015 level.
- Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
- Automatic air purge, allows the ecocirc BASIC N to effectively remove the air from the pump housing and motor chamber and afterwards return to its settings
- Dry-run protection and inrush current limitation protect the motor from being overheated if dry running and damaged by high inrush currents
Two stepless control options
- stepless manual set fixed speed
- automatic proportional pressure control Δp-v
- Delivery: up to 3.2 m³/h
- Head: up to 6 m
- Power supply: single-phase 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Power: from 10 W up to 50 W
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 110 °C