Ridgid K-400 Drum Machine
The Model K-400 offers reliable power that cleans tough everyday drain line blockages in tubs, showers and sinks. A sleek profile and user-friendly design get you up and running easily -- and on to the next job quickly. Ideal for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies. Not designed to remove root blockages.
- 3/8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1/2" to 3" (40 mm to 75 mm) lines.
- 1/2" (12 mm) cable best for 3" to 4" (50 mm to 110 mm) lines.
- Integrated Transport Cart - Easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Retractable Handle - high-handle height during transport.
- Cable Control System - causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable - uses tough 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 1⁄2" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- AUTOFEED® Control - offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.