DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 C
Tychem® 2000 C
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 C. Hooded coverall. Stitched and over-taped seams. Thumb loops. Elastication at wrists, ankles, face and waist. Self-adhesive double zipper flap and chin flap. Yellow.
Full Part Number TCCHA5TYL00
Fabric / Material Tychem® 2000 C
Design Hooded coverall with elastics and thumb loops
Seam Stitched and over-taped
Sizes SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X
Quantity/Box 25 per box, individually packed.
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 C. Hooded coverall. Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes SM to 3X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® 2000 C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection